This week as part 4 of our Facialist Series, we speak with Tracey-Maree from our Parnell Spa. TM has been part of the Forme family for a long time and we are lucky to have such an experienced and knowledgable therapist. She is also a picture of glowing health, and we love Tracey-Maree's secrets she shares here. Take notes!
1) How long have you been working in the beauty industry?
2) What do you love about beauty?
I love researching learning about new products and ingredients and explaining why these will benefit the skin.
3) What is a common misconception about skin and facials?
That facials will bring a person out in spots!
4) What do you love about facials?
Achieving results for my clients but also teaching them about products and skincare and the benefits of a good skincare regime. It is very satisfying to be able to offer my clients time out for themselves so they feel rejuvenated.
5) What is the most important thing you can do for your skin?
Protect your face from UV light and keep it hydrated. Have a skin consultation, make sure you are using the right type of products for your skin condition.
6) What would you tell your 21 year old self about skin care?
Protect your face from UV light, use the correct type of cleanser and moisturiser for your skin condition.
7) What is your daily skin ritual?
AM cleanser, Vit c, hyalyronic serum, moisturiser
PM cleanse, Vit A, Vit B, night crème, eye crème
8) What is your favourite product?
Synergie Vitamin A and B and Super Serum
9) What is your favourite facial treatment at Forme and why?
Suprema-C Facial as it is very brightening and stimulates collagen production
10) What are 3 benefits of adding facial treatments to your regime?
Correcting possible imbalance in the skin (e.g. sensitivity or congestion)
Nourishing the skin
Slow down the aging process
Stay tuned for next week on the series, where we speak to Morgan Bramwell.