Make your selection
Waxing & Tinting
An important part of a smooth long lasting wax is what you do at home. And there are some do’s and don’ts that need attention. After a wax it is important to follow this advice:
- Don’t soak in a bath, spa pool or swimming pool within 24 hours of your wax – the hair follicles are open and are more prone to allow bacteria to enter which could cause an infection
- Keep showers on the luke warm side for the same reason
- Don’t go in the sun within 24 hours of your wax – your skin is more vulnerable and sensitive
- Use a post-wax hair retardant to reduce inflammation and keep the smooth feeling lasting longer and help to avoid ingrown hairs
- Two-three days after your wax it is good to get into the habit of gentle regular exfoliation to avoid new hair growth getting trapped beneath the skin surface
Waxing for Women
Tinting & Shaping
Waxing for Men
Our waxing/tinting standards
When it comes to your waxing, hair removal and tint services, comfort and hygiene are so important. Whether it is brazilian waxing, brow shape or lash tint, rest assured that your treatment will be performed professionally.
After extensive research we’ve selected the wax we believe gives the best, least painful results using a more natural option. We follow strict hygiene procedures (no double dipping thank you!) and ensure your modesty and comfort is maintained at all times. We use tints that are the least stingy and longest lasting.
Our experience and professionalism puts you at ease and our relaxing spa environment makes it more than just a quick beauty maintenance trip.