Why Trust Us?
Right now is an unprecedented time where decisions are based on your health and safety are a priority. We’d like to share a few facts for you to consider.
- Forme Spa has been in business for 19 years and have survived many a challenge such as the GFC and are well resourced to get through this time
- We take the trust you place in us seriously, and will be following protocols on vaccination requirements and PPE
- Contact-less online shipping is available of all products and gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers are also available via email as e-voucher
What we ask of you please:
- We are only able to accept bookings from fully vaccinated guests until 5 April 22. From 6 April 2022 we are able to welcome all guests.
- We will require a temperature check on arrival, and if this is showing higher than normal we will need to reschedule your appointment
- We ask if you are showing any symptoms of being unwell such as a runny nose, cough, temperature, sneezing that to keep everyone safe you reschedule your appointment
- If you have been in contact with anyone who is ill with Covid, we ask that you have tested negative before visiting us
- Wear a mask into the spa and to/from your treatment room, and in the treatment room where possible
- That you are mindful of the spaces of others and keep a 2m distance please
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- All team members will have a temperature check on arrival at the spa for the day
- Any team member unwell will be required to stay home
- Morning health check conversations with the team
- Hand santiser available
- Mandatory hand washing between all guests
- PPE to be worn by therapists including shields and masks at 3.3/Red for close contact work, and masks for all treatments
- Fresh linen for every guest
- Disposable items used (hair bonnet, spatulas, gauze coverings, g-string, tissues, paper towels)
- UV sterilisation of all equipment
- Disinfecting all surfaces between guests